Friday, March 19, 2010

Ready for it to all come together

I'm so ready for this to all start to come together. While it wasn't the end of the world, we did have some back-and-forth issues related to our visas - processing times vs. money vs. a potential unknown court date at a potential unknown point in the future; I just wanted to take care of something and have it done. We made a decision and moved on, but who knows if it was the right one. If we could just get one known thing at this point I'd feel better. I'm not handling this be-patient and be-bop along time well. I'm just ready to move on.

Didn't get the paperwork apostilled; still waiting on documents.

The weather's starting to change and the cold air is headed in; we could get a dusting to a number of inches of snow this weekend. Guess we'll hunker down and watch basketball and scare the dogs while we (OK, I) yell things like, "REBOUND THE BALL! BOARD!" and "COLE! JUST SLAM IT IN THE BASKET!" and "DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER!" and then shout gleefully when Sherron or Tyrel or Brady hit a 3 or Xavier dunks or something. Good stuff, as long as the Jayhawks keep winning.

No comments: