We continue to putter. Work, errands, other work, home stuff. Nothing thrilling. Our premie nephew is doing well, which we are so incredibly thankful for. I can't wait to hold that little guy and whisper in his ear how much he's loved. The year seems to be slipping away and I pray our referral comes soon but fear it won't. I know it's totally out of our hands but this whole thing has kind of turned surreal at this point...like I'm telling a story about someone else or something.
Just three more days until the holiday weekend. I work the second gig for a bit on Saturday and then I have an amazing stretch of days off. I hope to put my hands in a lot of dirt during my days off.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
May sucked! This needs to happen soon or I am going to REALLY go nuts! :)
Post a Comment