Friday, May 29, 2009

It's Friday!

Even though Brian and I have to work a lot this weekend (him tomorrow, me part days on both Saturday and Sunday) it's Friday and that alone is reason to be happy! The weather has taken a spike into the 90s practically...yikes! But I'll bet the kids are happy at the pools!

Not much else to update on. Had a nice chat with our adoption consultant today and received the much-needed assurance that things are doing just what they're supposed to be at this point. I know there are no predictions that we can make about the length of time we'll await a referral, but I'm just challenging enough to need reassurance that during the quiet times we're not being forgotten or pushed to the bottom of a file drawer. I always logically know that we're not and I do have faith...but it's always, always, always nice to get that reassurance that somebody does have our backs and is looking out for us.

Not sure if I'll have anything of import to share over the weekend. If I do I'll hop on, but don't be surprised if I'm quiet!

No comments: