Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another non-update update

February is here (finally) and I'm glad to turn the calendar page. It was a beautiful day yesterday and reminded me that spring and summer, eventually, will come. Reminders like that are helpful. Our Russian class continues to go well and we're able to sound out some words and feel good that we'll have at least a rudimentary ability when we travel.

Other than that, I mopped the floors, Brian's smoking a brisket today, I put out my few Valentine's things, the drier still squeaks, my car needs to be washed, I'm watching Juno which reminds me how beautiful adoption is, I'm totally jonesing for a pedicure, this is my weekend to work both days at the toy store, my "normal" day job just is and and I'm signing off for now.

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOL - thanks for that extra special glimpse into your life. :-) Hope you get that pedicure. Juno cracks me up!