No adoption news to update. Zero. Nothing. We're totally stalled waiting for our I171H from the feds. Tomorrow marks 4 weeks, so at least the calendar's turning...
Heater update! Brr! A service person is coming out tomorrow evening since the pilot keeps going out. Brian was just going to rip it out and put a new one in but decided we might as well have a professional look at it to make sure that's what we should do at this juncture. Keep your fingers crossed that it's an easy fix and maybe we don't have to replace the beast for a year or two...
Of course we discovered that the pilot is going out because we need the heater - it's down to 27 degrees in KC right now. It's not that we can't get the heat ON; we just can't keep it on since the pilot goes out. Not bad when you're cuddling in bed but right now it's a bit chilly in here since Brian left for work early and I don't want the unlit pilot "leaking" gas into the house (even though, apparently, it did that all summer!).
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bet your I171H is on its way!
Brrrrr....hope the heater situation is fixed soon!
Holly, I think of you often...wondering where you are at in your journey, and finally remembered the blog name!!! Yeah me to tune in to such great news. I will continue to keep you in prayers.
Post a Comment