So the other day I kept laughing about using the phrase "Our social worker." Today I added another phrase to the list..."I have to go have my TB test."
One of the requirements of our home study process is a TB test, so I took myself to the Johnson County Health Department for my test. I have to go back Thursday or Friday for the results - they do a little injection-type thing and your body shows visible signs of exposure to TB, apparently. I also made my doctor's appointment, also necessary for the home study. I decided to just go back and see my fertility specialist, since I haven't been back since the IVF and it was part of the "package." I figured I might as well just double up, go see Dr. Stewart and make him fill out my adoption paperwork!
Other than that, we're finishing up home study paperwork...now I just have to get Brian to write his autobiography!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think I ended up having to write my less-than-enthusiastic hubby's autobiography...kudos to you for making him do his own!!!
My Brian took forever to do this part too! My least favorite part about the process is all of the medical stuff...I hate getting pricked and poked with needles!
Post a Comment