Not much new to report; it's been a work weekend for Brian and I feel badly for him for having to work so hard on the weekend. He was gone from before 6 yesterday to about 7 last night and left again this a.m. before 7. I love being married to such a hard worker but can't wait for him to get home today so he can crash and have a few hours of down time.
I'm getting ready for my Sunday a.m. coffee and then plan to read a bit (my current author obsession is Jennifer Weiner, but I'm sad because I'm burning through her books quickly) and then do some home study paperwork and organization.
Good news for our friends who moved from next door to New York state - their wonderful house is sporting a jaunty SOLD sign and I'm so thrilled for them! I think the she of the couple is with the he of the couple this weekend looking for new digs for their family so keep your fingers crossed; D, if you're reading this, let me know the details as I'm close to rabid with curiosity! I'll be glad for your house to have life in it again, though you know I'll always think of it as YOUR house!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jenifer Weiner is a great pick! Not a fan of the sequal to Good in Bed, but I love that chick!!!
Which one are you reading right now?
Post a Comment